Thursday, June 21, 2012

Guest Writer

hello,
I recently got a Job. :( So I don't seem to be able to find enough time to write something worth your attention. So I thought we would have a little fun with this. We're going to have a competition.
What's the prize? You get to have your blog post up on 1thirdofawoman :)

This is how it's going to work.
 Email me an attachment of your article or writing that you would like to have my audience read.
Please use the subject, Guest Writer. Your email must also include a high resolution head and shoulder shot, as well as a short biography not more than 100 words. Try to include contact details that my audience can use to reach you.

I will be editing your articles if i find it necessary, you will however receive the edited version for your okay. You may write about anything pertaining to African Women, as i do not believe in artistic constraints.
Top 3 articles will be posted. thank you for your participation. :)
COMPETITION DEADLINE IS FRIDAY 29JUNE

Tshepo Jamillah Moyo
jamillahmoyo@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment